Dienstag, 18. März 2014

Netrunner Tokens - Brokenegggames - Rectification

Update 7.4.2014: Please find the original post below.

After all the hassle I was ready to totally give up brokenegggames but they wrote me a final email after I published my article and comments.

They apologized again and promised me a gift to make up for all the trouble. I was skeptical but full of expectations. I was ready to write a sarcastic email again after I saw no further changes of the tracking ID (like before). Unexpectedly the status changed and I was really looking forward to it. 

On one day last week  the promised compensation arrived. I was totally surprised because I received a valid tax ID, a friendly email and it took only 2 weeks after I placed the order.

They send me both sets which sums up to 40 $ plus additional shipping. I never received such a compensation so I am very happy and somehow relived.

Nevertheless - you may understand - I was very uncertain. Was this only a response to my public postings? I shot them an email and ask if the could explain why this order was delivered accordingly in contrast to the other 2 orders. 

The following may not be true but I strongly assume it is because it fits into the whole picture.

They wrote me that the clerk at the USPS facility stole a couple of packages. He got fired but this explains why I received no tracking ID after the shop printed out the label. It was never scanned after receiving. The altered some ways to handle their international orders and I pretty sure it will be much better in the near future.

I herewith want to rectify my former posting because I think I have to do so and I think they are a small new company with great ambitions. Bad publicity is never good and I don't want to blame somebody who is not responsible for a mistake.

We will  order again and I will observe and posts how that works out.

in the next days I will upload a review about the tokens.

_____________________



Original message:

Dear all

this is just a very brief warning for all you happy runners out there who are willing to spend a lot of money on special acrylic tokens for Netrunner.

Unfortunately I already prepared most of the framework for my review about the wonderful tokens of brokenegggames.com we ordered over 2 month ago. I was so excited about them but it turned out to be a huge disappointment.

I still find them the most beautiful and useful tokens out there at the moment, especially their credit stick design is brilliant and they are - excuse me Team Covenant I enjoy your videos but not your tokens - really neat.

Check them out here www.brokenegggames.com.

We decided (besides 50 $ for shipping) to order tokens worth 350 $ and we already prepared to wait a long time. Some internet background check was not very promising but I payed via Paypal to get customer support for the worst case scenario.

I will spare you the whole story but after over one month I wrote them a message. 

They replied and told me the package was send back to them (I never heard about the reason nor got a tracking ID first hand). After several emails which assured me that everything would be fine and they will send it again I received a tracking ID which never changed status from electronic shipping info received (which means the shop has printed out a label but had not handed over the package to USPS yet). 

I waited patiently but had to request customer protection after 45 days with paypal. 

At this time I already offered (as a customer!!!) to pay additional 30 $ for express shipping. Additional 20 days were added to sort everything out. I received no answer for all of my last emails which were always motivated and appreciative. I am a patient customer, I can understand "out of stock", "backed up with orders" or other issues as long as the shop talks to me. If someone lies to me or ignores my requests (but claims to answer after 36 h) I am getting angry.

After Paypal started to request the tracking ID they uploaded the old one which still says electronic shipping info received. After one week Paypal transferred the money back to my account.

Well, until the present time nothing was delivered and nobody answered my last emails.

I can only warn you to buy from this company. You can risk it but pay via Paypal to be on the safe side. 

If you have positive experiences please share those with us.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen